What is Intradermal Pigmentaion?
Intradermal Pigmentation is a revolutionary method in which micro-insertions of natural pigments are applied into the dermal layer oif the skin. This state-of-the-art technique is medically proven and specifically designed to be completely safe. Intradermal pigmentation is used for a variety of permanent cosmetic enhancements, such as permanent eyebrows, eyeliner and lip liner/color. Other permanent cosmetic procedures include vitiligo, stretchmark and scar camouflage, areola restoration, harline enhancement and more.
Who benefits from Intradermal Cosmetics?
- Men as well as women.
- Busy people with little time to apply makeup.
- People with allergic reactions to conventional makeup.
- Anyone who desires freedom and convenience from daily makeup application.
- Those who are physically incapable of applying makeup.
- Athletic people and those with oily skin who tend to shed makeup easily.
- Burn Survivors.
- Men and women who seek correction of asymmetrical facial features.
- Entertainers, actresses, and models, such as: Elizabeth Taylor, Dolly Parton, Raquel Welch, Cher and others.
- Men and women who wish to look their best at all times.
Is the procedure painful?
Topical anesthetics are used to minimize discomfort.
Do I have a choice of colors?
Definitely! There is a wide spectrum of colors that you may choose from.
Do I have a choice in the placement of pigments?
Of course. You will be fully aware during the procedure, instructing the technician where you wish the implants to be located.
What is involved in the recovery?
There will be slight swelling and redness in the skin, which will subside quickly. You may resume normal activities immediately after the procedure. Complete healing takes one to six weeks while the pigmentation matures and reaches it's final color.